Ruby the bully

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They started out setting equally centered, Ruby has pushed Sinatra nearly off lol.

Attachments

• 20240419_193733.jpg
    20240419_193733.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 37

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I think that Sinatra really likes Ruby and he is ready to forgive her everything, and even give up such a convenient place.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I think that Sinatra really likes Ruby and he is ready to forgive her everything, and even give up such a convenient place.
He was just happy that I intervened, she was trying to set on his head before I made her stop lol.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
He was just happy that I intervened, she was trying to set on his head before I made her stop lol.
For some reason I always feel sorry for Sinatra. :) Judging by the photo and your stories, he seems to me to be a romantic and a very kind dragon. :love:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
For some reason I always feel sorry for Sinatra. :) Judging by the photo and your stories, he seems to me to be a romantic and a very kind dragon. :love:
He is romantic most of the time. But he can be assertive when he decides also.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
He is romantic most of the time. But he can be assertive when he decides also.
I must add that they are beautiful dragons, I love Ruby's colors esecially. Sinatra does sound like a gentle giant sweetheart.
When Ruby is fired up, the neighbors call the fire department lmao. She is incredibly colorful. I wish we had gotten her before the original person, they did a number on her. But to be honest she is the sweetest of all the dragons we've had. She don't let her disability stop her either. Just ask Sinatra lol. (She is boy crazy and stalks him rofl) oh and Ruby says thank you 🙂

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hrrmmm I have no idea how I replied to borh post in a single post, I need to figure that out it's niffty lol.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom